When it comes to social media marketing, while I'd love to tell you that you can spend 5 minutes once a month and be successful with, you simply can't. There are no shortcuts for social media marketing.
What I can show you are 21 great tips for social media marketing that will help you create lasting relationships with your customers.
If you're looking to boost your social media marketing efforts follow the following great tips:
- There are no shortcuts.
- Position yourself to be an expert.
- Have meaningful conversation.
- Activity does not equal productivity.
- Quality > quantity.
- Avoid spamming.
- Keep it real.
- Conversation is a 2-way street.
- Connection doesn't imply permission.
- Access doesn't equal entitlement.
- Adaptability is essential.
- Engagement and enrichment. Engage sincerely.
- Use images and multimedia.
- Always follow up with connections.
- Mind your manners.
- Patience is crucial.
- Don't be an obsessive joiner.
- Blog regularly.
- HAVE FUN!
What tactics have you found to be most successful for your social media efforts?
If you'd like more information on how to utilize social media effectively to market to your current customers, contact TeamBishop today. We can help craft a custom plan for you!
author: Leslie Whittaker