Did you know that consumers are expected to spend an average of $116.21 each, up 11% from last year, this Valentine's Day? Don't let the restaurants have all the fun this year, use Valentine's Day to reach out to your local customers, show your appreciation through a special offer and get them to engage with your business.
- Change Your Social Avatars & Build Awareness for a Cause
- Create a Valentine’s Coupon or Deal for Twitter and Facebook Followers
- Share a Social Media Customer Appreciation Valentine
- Host a Valentine’s Day Video Contest
- Show Love to a Local Charity for New Fans and Followers
Learn more about each of these ideas by reading the official post "We Heart Small Business: 5 Creative Social Media Valentine's Day Ideas" on the ReachLocal GetReachCast blog.
Contact TeamBishop today!
If you or someone you know needs help with their online presence, search engine marketing, pay-per-click advertising, total web presence, online reputation management and social media you can contact TeamBishop at ReachLocal. We are conveniently located in Orlando and help small to medium businesses with their Internet marketing strategies.